Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The latest...

 Hat from Crochet Jewel--
 This is a finger knit scarf.  I had this ribbed, knobby yarn that is actually hard to crochet with (well, at least for a beginner) as far as finding your stitches, etc. so used it to make this, which turned out great.
 Chunky cowl... From Crochet Boutique by Rachael Oglesby
See below
 Loooooooonnnnnnggg scarf, this is a chunky, cozy warm scarf....I'm content to let it wait a few months to wear it! From my Crochet Boutique book by Rachael Oglesby
 Granny square hat on Youtube bobwilson
 Granny square purse....cute!  Love those granny squares.  From Fiber Flux
 My sweet honey's sleep mask.  When you have one daughter who wants a bright nightlight on and one who prefers pitch black, and they share a room, you've got to figure something out.  I was excited to find this pattern on Reapeatcrafterme.com
 This is a basic chain scarf using 3 strands of yarn. (Youtube)
 I am loving this bag!  And the color scheme  too...(recognize it from the hat above?) Pattern found at Daisy Cottage Designs
My wild and crazy Triangle Fringe Scarf...I love the pattern, but maybe will use a solid color next time?  Found in Crochet Boutique by Rachael Oglesby

No comments:

Post a Comment